Altair 8800 Emulator Kit – Assembled & Tested
Assembled kits are made available when I have new shipments of boards I need to test.
I have a few new version 2.0 Altair kits I have assembled during testing. These have the new expansion card with five 26-pin slots for cards designed by David Hansel (https://github.com/dhansel/Altair8800-IOBus.) No expansion boards are included. These are the original 8800 version (as pictured.)
- Pro version includes Laser cut acrylic case
- Pro version rear ports include DB9 RS232, micro SD card slot, audio jack, power jack, USB jack, VT100 emulator with VGA and USB keyboard ports
- Standard version includes a DB9 RS232, micro SD card slot, audio jack, power jack, and WiFi telnet module
- Includes a Micro SD card with many disk images including Altair DOS, Altair BASIC, CP/M, and more
- Includes a brief operations manual – you will also want to read the official online manual here
David Hansel has also made some awesome updates to the software that will enable you to upload and save software to the SD card, emulate a 5MB hard drive, support multiple serial ports, emulate an Intel 8080 or Zilog Z80 CPU and more!
|Shipping Weight||42 oz|
|Shipping Dimensions||15 × 6 × 6 in|